Catch a cheating spouse
At Effective PI, we understand that the subject of infidelity and cheating spouses is often painful to think about. That is why we are here to help you find out, without any lingering doubt, whether or not your significant other is a cheater. This will allow you to finally move on with your life. Our private investigators will utilise undercover operations and discreet surveillance measures in Cape Town and the surrounding areas to determine if infidelity is being committed. We will provide video and photo documented evidence of their activities, including what places they visit (including dates and how long they spend at the location), as well as identify who they are meeting with.
Signs That Your Significant Other May Be Cheating
- The following behaviours are commonly exhibited by cheaters:
- In the beginning, you mate may be significantly more attentive to you than they have previously. This is usually due to a feeling of guilt.
- He or she may change their grooming habits. For example, they may shower more frequently, switch perfumes or colognes, dress differently, or begin exercising more in an attempt to look good.
- You may experience a change in your sex life, such as having more or less, or your mate may have new and/ or unusual sexual requests.
- Your significant other may loss interest in things around the house. In some instances, they may even begin to ignore your children.
- You may notice that your mate is rarely available anymore when you call his or her cell phone. However, they will usually call back in a couple of minutes with a random excuse, such as not being able to find their phone.
- They may display a change in attitude. They may become more pleasant or more argumentative.
- They rarely, if ever, leave their cell phone alone.
- They have an unexplained change in their work schedule. For instance, they may begin to work more hours or have to travel out of town for meetings, conventions, etc.
If you have noticed that your significant other is exhibiting any of the signs above or you simply have a gut feeling that something is going on, it is time to do something about it. If you are in doubt, let private detectives check it out.
What Should You Do If You Suspect Your Significant Other Is A Cheater?
If you believe your significant other is engaging in an affair, do not confront him or her with your suspicions. This will only raise their guard and result in their behaviour becoming even more secretive. This will make it hard for a private investigator to catch them in the act.Instead, you should contact the private detectives at Effective PI to discuss your fears during a confidential consultation.